Our main camp is close to the town Lephalale, previously known as Ellisras. This town has all the services needed including doctors and a very good hospital.
The main lodge and chalets are built in the "old style" of reed and thatch, 5 chalets and 3 seperate rooms in the main lodge. We can accommodate a maximum of 16 guests. Our camp is family friendly with a big lounge, pool table, outside lapa & shooting range. Depending on the season, meals are either taken out in the open or under the stars or in the comfortable centrally located bar and dining area. The food here is really tasty South African home cooking, ensuring you will leave a little heavier. Here we insure guests are warmly welcomed and beautifully looked after by our superb staff.
Daily rates include
- All Meals
- Peace & Quiet
- Colonial design en-suite bedrooms
- Water 24hr per day (hot & cold)
- Internet & Computer Facility
- Travel adapters
- Fresh towels daily
- Daily Laundry
- All liquor and beverages available in camp
- Experienced Professional Hunter
- Trained staff, trackers and skinners
- Field preparation of trophies
- All transport within hunting areas
- TV with satellite
Daily rates exclude
- Taxidermy process and shipping charges
- Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff
- Trophy fees of species taken. Animals wounded and/or lost to be paid in full.
- Rifle hire at 20 Euro per client per day, ammunition at cost .
- Specially requested drinks
- Cost of telephone calls made by clients
- Permit fees where applicable
- All non-hunting activities and travel outside of camp
- Photo and video on demand
Spend the evening in the lapa around an open log fire. Discussing the day's hunt while the sounds and smells of Africa embrace you!